About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 35


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Chirping birds that signal the start of a new day.


A quiet house.


Plenty to do.


Supertarget.


Easter treats.


A full fridge.


The right size.


Advanced notice.


A long walk on a beautiful day.


Sidewalks.


Berkeley Lake.


Happy by Pharrell Williams.


Tony Horton's Core Synergistics workout.


Salt and pepper.


Her fiery spirit.


His steady demeanor.


Kisses.


Heroes.


Jesus, my cornerstone, my solid ground.