About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 34


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Field trips.


Second graders.


Atlanta.


Lunch with friends.


The fish tacos at Taqueria Del Sol.


Guacamole.


Sunglasses.


Blue skies.


A walk on the cross country trail.


Songs by Meredith Andrews.


Dimples.


When he's so animated.


When she asks for my opinion and actually takes it.


When my computer cooperates.


Food without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.


Markers.


Her singing.


His humming.


Jesus, who offers grace to cover all my shame.