About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Monday, April 7, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 33


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Blenders.


Paper towels.


Funny friends.


Emails that make you laugh out loud.


Rain that washes the pollen away.


The head to tail puppy shake.


Shawn T's Max Cardio Interval workout.


The roasted shallot vinaigrette at Grace 17.20.


Great conversation with five wonderful women.


Having so much to talk about.


Authenticity.


Toast.


Stella and Dot parties.


Catching up.


Finding things in common.


Hugs.


Encouragement.


Love.


Jesus, the living water for all who are thirsty.