About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 32


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Sleeping in on Sunday.


The hot tub.


The smell of rain.


A family walk.


Tony Horton's Road Warrior workout.


A really big washing machine.


Their wrestling matches.


Yellow tulips.


A quiet drive home.


Safety.


Pictures of a friend's adorable family and beautiful new home.


Laughing so hard.


Yummy smelling candles.


Watching Charlie play the towel game with the puppy.


Libby's sense of humor.


Their increasing interest in trying something new.


Something to look forward to.


Jesus, who took my sin all the way to the
grave . . . and left it there.