About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 31


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Waking up to a view.


Lake Oconee.


73 and sunny in the forecast.


A boat ride.


Charlie at the wheel.


Leaves on the hydrangeas.


Our water loving pup.


The kids having fun on their scooters.


Long driveways.


Tony Horton's Just Arms workout.


Finding a turtle.


Listening to music by the pool.


Time to relax.


Geese flying overhead.


When they get along so well.


Tall trees swaying in the breeze.


Afternoon cardio under the blue sky.


Her sensitivity.

Their cute conversations.


Affection.


The roasted Brussels sprouts at Linger Longer Steakhouse.


Jesus, the bright and morning star.