About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Friday, April 4, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 30


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


A surprise addition.


Lovely, wonderful, appreciative teachers.


A baby asleep on his mama's shoulder.


Honesty.


Second grade girls excited about a classroom manicure party.


Nail polish remover.


My husband's ability to find the silver lining.


Departure from a bad situation.


Hope for what's to come.


Being back in sandals.


The women in my life.


Lunch with friends.


Tony Horton's Balance and Power workout.


Wisteria growing on the side of the road.


Rainbows.


A gorgeous sunset.


Reynolds Plantation.


My in-laws lake house.


Warm nights.


Jesus, the author of salvation.