About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 25


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Sleep.


Charlie's discipleship group.


Church.


All the information I could possibly need.


Completing an important step.


A sweet text from a great friend.


Invitations.


Tony Horton's Total Body workout.


When she wears her hair in a side ponytail.


My husband in his purple and white shirt.


Dinner out.


Great service.


Champagne vinaigrette dressing.


Black olives.


When he tries something new and likes it.


Clean sheets.


Oak trees.


Jesus, my comforter, my all in all.