About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 24


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Saturdays.


Something new.


A beginning.


Opportunities.


His support.


Their questions.


Travel cups.


Freshly sharpened pencils.


Learning.


A long lunch break.


A win for my Wolf.


Libby's love of little ones.


Charlie drawing out lacrosse plays for me.


One day down, one to go.


Shawn T's Max Cardio Conditioning workout.


A quiet night at home with our family.


Puppy love.


Jesus, the King of Kings, the Lord of all.