About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Friday, March 28, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 23


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Help.


An organized co-chair.


Answered questions.


A great change.


The 2014 Artist Market cookbook.


Tony Horton's Triometrics workout.


Tony Horton's Diamond Delts workout.


Children's books.


Being the mystery reader in my daughter's 2nd grade class.


Giggles.


Raised hands.


Scissors.


Staple guns.


Being able to transform a set of chairs with paint and fabric.


Brooms.


Dustbusters.


Grills.


Broccoli with toasted pine nuts.


A nice conversation.


A kind compliment.


Jesus, whose love is too high, too deep, and too wide to ever comprehend.