About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Monday, March 17, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 12


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Saint Patrick, the Apostle of Ireland, credited with bringing Christianity to his country.


Shamrocks, which Saint Patrick used to explain the Holy Trinity.


Leprechauns.


The color green.


A holiday that makes people dye fountains, rivers, their hair.


Parades.


My husband's love of March madness.


Filling out NCAA Tournament brackets for our friendly family feud.


Shawn T's Upper Body Weight Training workout.


Ceiling fans.


Leftovers.


Strawberries dipped in Nutella.


Ping Pong tables.


Seat belts.


A full tank of gas.


A family game of Uno.


Puppy love.


Paint.


Jesus . . . our Emmanuel . . . here with us.