About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 11


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


My marriage.


Healthy parents.


Charlie in his pajama pants, which keep getting shorter.


My nieces - Presley, Lily Mae, and Susannah.


Forsythia in bloom.


Paper towels.


Cart wipes.


"Buy 1, get 1 free" deals.


Veggie burgers.


Movie theatres.


Shawn T's Pure Cardio workout.


Tony Horton's Pilates workout.


Finding exactly what you're looking for.


Clean baseboards.


Libby in her cowgirl boots.


My mother-in-law's recipes.


Back rubs.


Jesus, who drives the dark away.