About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 10


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Opening day of baseball season.


Our son in his Orioles uniform.


A stolen base.


A friend for Libby at the ballpark.


Slides.


Bradford Pears in bloom.


The perfect climbing tree.


Bananas.


Purple pansies.


Sunscreen.


Lip gloss.


Lawnmowers.


Freshly cut grass.


Paint.


Almonds.


Fetch in the backyard.


A puppy bath.


Warm socks right out of the dryer.


Club soda with freshly squeezed lemon.


Jesus, who sits at the right hand of God and intercedes for me.