About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 21


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Late arrival Wednesdays.


Waffle makers.


Making the green light.


A helpful introduction.


The prospect of something new.


My Bible study core leader.


The book of Romans.


The way God's word always speaks directly to me.


The opportunity to make amends.


Praying with a group of women.


Tony Horton's Back and Biceps workout.


A brisk walk with the pup.


My daughter's smile from the carpool line.


My son's hair twirling.


Libby's sewing class.


Turkey meatballs.


Cranberry pear balsamic vinegar.


Lemon olive oil.


Reliving our trip with Iphone videos.


Shutterfly.


Signs of Spring.


Jesus, who can do immeasurably more than anything we can ask or imagine.