About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Monday, March 24, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 19


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Home.


Safe travels.


Family.


Memories.


A smooth flight.


A good book to read.


Luggage that arrives on time.


Surprisingly light traffic.


My own shower.


My own towels.


My own potty.


My own bed.


My own pillow.


Alcohol for sanitizing.


A loving husband who accommodates my OCD.


Getting things back where they belong.


Clean clothes.


That extra day of Spring Break.


Love.


Jesus, who can take what is broken and make it whole.