About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Lent Project: Day 38


Instead of giving UP something for Lent, I’m giving THANKS for the many blessings of life.  Here’s what I’m feeling incredibly thankful for today . . .


Libby in her competitive leotard and warm-up.


Interstates.


Cheering on the team.


A great meet for the girls.


Her smile on the podium.


Pecans.


Fitness Blender's Shoulders and Arms workout.


Charlie in his golf gear.


Shopping with my daughter.


Wrapping paper.


Scissors.


Tape.


Nutella.


Zillow.


When Libby wants to play with my hair.


Wine from New Zealand.


Back rubs.


Jesus, the only name I need.