About Me

My photo
Former educator and current wife, mom, daughter, and friend. Really, I'm just a southern girl trying to live the happiest, healthiest life I can. I do it with the help of those who know me best and love me anyway - God, my family, and my friends.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"For God so loVed the world
                                                               That He gAve
                                                                      His onLy
                                                                     BegottEn
                                                                            SoN
                                                                                That whosoever
                                                               Believeth In Him
                                                                   Should Not Perish,
                                                               But have Everlasting life."
John 3:16
 
Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope your day is filled with
LOVE!!!